At the core of our work at Change Advantage every attention is paid to how we can make our interventions safe, secure, and nurturing where your wellbeing and quality engagement is at the heart of what we do.
Change Advantage Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Registration number: ZA741292
We shall use personal information provided by you in accordance with the provisions of our Terms of Business and in accordance with this policy.
Saima Butt is our GDPR lead and is responsible for ensuring Change Advantage Limited is in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and, from 25th May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), as incorporated into British law by the Data Protection Act 2018. She can be contacted by post, phone or email:
Change Advantage Ltd,
Registered business address:
Victoria House, Stanbridge Park, Staplefield, West Sussex, England, RH17 6AS
This policy applies to anyone who uses any of the services provided by Change Advantage Limited and relates to the collection, management and deletion of your personal information. Please note that this is by no means an exhaustive policy of all aspects of the GDPR, nor a legally binding document and we may periodically adapt this policy as new legislation comes to light.
What Information We Collect
The type of information we collect may include (but is not limited to):
- • Contact information: your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses and other contact information.
- • Payment information.
Why We Collect Information
- • to provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- • to enable us to provide you with the services that you have requested from us and otherwise to perform our legal obligations to you.
- • for training purposes, quality assurance or to record details about the services you order from us.
- • to satisfy and meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
- • to notify you about changes to our services.
If you have provided your explicit consent and unless and until you advise us to the contrary, we will also communicate with you about relevant information and opportunities relating to existing and new services which we consider suitable for you.
How We Collect Your Information
How We Maintain Your Information
All information held is compatible with the original purpose it was intended with no irrelevant details added. It is kept accurate from the point it was collected and updated as necessary.
Your information may be securely retained for up to a maximum of seven (7) years for legitimate UK tax purposes if we are engaged in formal services. At this stage agreements, assessments and notes also constitute your personal information.
Sharing Of Information
- • our third-party service providers such as accountants, IT support and web designers.
- • any organisation or person expressly instructed by you.
- • any relevant regulatory, governmental or law enforcement authority as required by law.
- • third parties necessary to provide the services requested by you or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our other clients, agents, consultants, contractors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We require that organisations outside of Change Advantage Limited who handle or obtain personal information as service providers acknowledge the confidentiality of this information, undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with the Data Protection Legislation and this policy.
At no point is your information exchanged or sold.
On occasions confirmation of your attendance at an accredited coach training programme with the International Coaching Federation (ICF) may be requested by the ICF and we shall explicitly and clearly indicate when this occurs.
Security Of Information
In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
When we need to store or transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area into countries where there may not be the same protection as in the EEA, we will do what we reasonably can to ensure adequate protection. By providing your information to us, you agree to this transfer and storage. However, we will ensure that reasonable steps are taken to protect your information in accordance with this privacy notice.
In line with GDPR, we have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so. All measures will be made to ensure the safe, secure return of data and prevention of further loss. You have the right to access, rectify or restrict your data being processed and Change Advantage will respond within 7 working days to your written request.
Information Retention, Storage And Deletion
We take data protection seriously and we have implemented technical, physical and administrative security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access, loss, misuse or destruction.
Your data is protected from unauthorised or unlawful processing and from accidental loss or damage through the following means:
- • Advanced Threat Protection (ATP).
- • Outlook Message encryption (OME).
- • Multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- • Tightened controls for Microsoft Office 365 and Cloud data storage facility.
The Change Advantage website does not collate information about the visitor. Cookie are used to enhance your online experience of using our website and you can choose to accept or decline their use.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. These rights include:
- • access to information held about you.
- • erasure of your personal data.
- • objection to processing of your personal data.
- • requesting restriction of processing of your personal data.
- • the transfer of your personal data and
- • the right to withdraw your consent, where consent is relied upon as the legal justification for processing.
In order to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, or to serve a request in relation to any of your other rights, please send your request in writing, including your full contact details, to our administration office address. While we do not normally impose an administration charge for such requests, we reserve the right to do so if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
At any point, you can request in writing to withdraw your consent or be forgotten (data erasure). Change Advantage will respond within 7 working days to your written request.
Any data relating to agreements and assessments will be securely destroyed or deleted at the point when services and / or assessment is deemed completed.
If you need to find out about our services please contact us using the form below.